Wednesday 14 April 2021

Poppy GIF

This is my gif. I made the frames on Kleki.com, then I animated them using "Gifmaker". 
We had to choose 3 things to do for literacy. This is my second one, and so far, my favorite. For this task, we could either make a poppy out of cardboard, muffin wrappers, and stuff or do an animation/GIF of poppies growing. I didn't have the materials for the "real" poppies, so I did a GIF. To make the GIF, I made 9 or 10 (I can't remember,) frames. Fames are each of those steps you see. They make up a GIF. If you miss a frame, sometimes it looks like there's a part missing in the whole GIF. So, I made the frames. The next step is to animate it. I went onto gifmaker.me, put the frames in sequence, and voila! A perfect GIF! This was the first time I had ever made a GIF, but it wasn't that hard. I will probably do another one, but not with flowers.

My favorite part was drawing the frames. It was a bit hard to do some parts, but it was fun. The hardest part was not missing any frames and making the GIF flow nicely. I did miss a part in between where the flower grows lots of petals and when it opens up. To be BTB, I could have done the poppy growing out of the ground as a seed.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.