Wednesday 5 December 2018

If I had 9 siblings...

If I had 9 siblings...



If I had 9 siblings I wouldn't like it because I would have to share lots of things. If I wanted to go on a thing on TV and all my other siblings wanted to go on something else, I would be outvoted. Also, it would be very loud, day and night. 

If I was the oldest of 10 children, I would like it a bit more because, well, I would be the oldest. Also, I would get to push them around a bit. It would also be bad because I would have to babysit them when our parents went out.

If I was the youngest, I would HATE it. I would get pushed around and teased, and I would probably get all the blame. But I would probably get all the attention from Mum and Dad. 
Good attention and bad


And that's my having 9 siblings.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.