Thursday 4 June 2020

My "I am" poem📜

Today we made "I am" poems. We had to find 10 of our favorite phrases from our “Myself” poem and turn it into another poem by writing one short sentence about what was special to us about the phrases. The most special phrase to me was "I am my greenstone, protecting me from the sea.". It's special because I got my greenstone for my 10th birthday and it's supposed to protect me from getting drowned.

My favorite part of the activity was writing what was special about the phrases that I chose, even though it took a long time. The hardest part of the activity was actually choosing the phrases because there were lots of choices.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Miro great poem it was really interesting and it was very detailed. Also I really enjoyed reading through it and your background was really cool.Good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cyris! Thanks for you comment! What did you like so much about my poem? What do you think I could improve? Thanks again!

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.