Wednesday 10 June 2020

Orographic rain cycle animation

This is my Orographic rain animation that I did with Mrs. Read. We had to explain the Orographic rain cycle and put it into our own words. I made an animation because then I would be able to actually make a cycle.
My favorite part of the activity was creating the cycle and the different slides because I got to decorate the slide. The hardest part was writing the different parts of the cycle. To be BTB, I could have added more slides and explained the details a bit more.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Miro I like the side but can you make it cooler.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ryan! Thanks for your comment! How do you think I could make it cooler? Maybe add more colour? Maybe add more detail? Thanks!

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.