Thursday 10 June 2021

Electricity

This is my energy inquiry. I had to choose something to do with energy then make a informative slide and a creative thing to do with whatever our topic was. We could work in pairs, but I didn't, so it made it harder. I chose to do electricity because I wanted to make a bike-powered charger, but I didn't have enough time. The first topic I chose was Hydro-energy, but it was too hard to create a thing explaining/showing what Hydro-energy was. 

The hardest part was reading it out to the class because I'm not really good at that stuff. To be BTB, I could have made my slide more interesting. I wanted to draw something to do with electricity and how it worked, but I couldn't think of anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.