Wednesday 23 June 2021

Great Walks of NZ! 🤗🇳🇿

This is my Great Walks slide for our Current Events quiz. We did the quiz with Miss Farr. Green house got 14 points and tied first place with Blue House. 

We had to research the 10 great walks in 45 minutes. 45 MINUTES! This may sound like a lot, but it sure isn't. We also had free time on the line. If everyone had finished their slides, we could all choose what we wanted to do for the next blocks. I just finished in time, but other people hadn't.

I enjoyed looking at the fake pictures of the tracks because they were prettier than the real ones. The hardest part would definitely have to be posting this on time because there was so much PRESSURE! To be BTB, better than before, I could have added more to my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.