Wednesday 6 May 2020

My Possum Drawing

This is my possum drawing. I had to read an article about where possums originated, why they introduced them to New Zealand, and why they have become a pest. Then after I did that, I had to build or draw an ideal possum habitat. I went outside and collected some leaves, ferns, and branches. Then I stacked them against a rock. To be BTB, I could have added water.
My favorite part was building the possum habitat, but hardest part was taking a photo of it because I kept losing wifi. To be BTB, I could have been more creative in building my ideal possum habitat.

2 comments:

  1. Ka mau te wehi Miro! What a great idea getting outside and building a habitat out of natural resources in your garden. Good thinking on the water front, how do you think possums get their water? How do you think we could work to get rid of possums in New Zealand?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Farr. Thanks for your comment. I think possums probably drink stream water and maybe dew on leaves. They won't have any trouble getting water in New Zealand! I've no idea on how to decrease/annihilate the population. It would be hard to without killing any native creatures as well!

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.