Friday 8 May 2020

My Ocean Creature

Yesterday, we learned about the three regions of the ocean; the open ocean upper region, the open ocean upper region, and the intertidal region. Today we had to create our own creature in one of these regions. Then we had to write about them, like where they lived, what they ate, what ate them, things like that.
I enjoyed creating the animal because I like making stuff. The hardest part was thinking of what it was going to be a clash of. Instead of the seal, I was going to have a dinosaur that looked a bit like a Brontosaurus, but with flippers and a whale tail. To be BTB, I could have made my creature look a bit funkier, like have a Narwhal horn and maybe some Walrus tusks.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Miro, what an interesting sea creature. I like how well you've made all the different parts match up and fit. You have a lot of information in your paragraph, well done. You covered a lot of points about your creature. Well done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharron! Thanks for your comment!

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.