Friday 1 May 2020

My Pet WordCloud

This is my WordCloud of my pets. I have pet fish. Their names are Comet (a Comet fish), and Angel (a Fantail fish). Comet is really fast and flighty, whereas Angel is still and calm. We have had Angel for two years, and Comet for a year and a half. Angel is the orange-and-white fish. She likes to rest on the bottom of the barrel. Comet is the bigger, orange fish. He likes to eat the algae off the side of the tank.
It was hard to take the photos because Comet kept moving into the wrong place. My favorite part was coloring the word cloud in. To be BTB, I could have said more about my fishes.



3 comments:

  1. Great work Miro! I like that you made your word cloud in the shape of a fish. How long have you had your fish for? Have you tried to teach your fish any tricks? I had a friend who taught his fish how to jump through his fingers when he made them into a ring shape. It was very cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Miss Farr. Thanks for your comment. We have had Angel for two years, and Comet for a year and a half. Before Angel and Comet, we had a lot of other fish. We've also had common bullys that I caught from Lake Brunner.
      We havn't taught our fish any tricks. I don't think they would do them even if we taught them.
      Thanks, and bye.

      Delete
  2. Hi Miro, I just had to comment on this. I love fish and yours look great. I like the tagxedo of the fish. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.