Friday 8 May 2020

Common Multiples

This is my maths activity for Friday. I had to find out the common multiples for each of the pairs of numbers. If we had forgotten what common multiples were, we could watch the video.
I enjoyed making the background for this activity. Once I understood what it meant by "common multiples" it wasn't so hard. At first, I thought it meant "common multiples" meant the same as common factors, so I completed the task with the wrong idea. Luckily, Lucy and Miro kindly told me that I was wrong. I changed it slightly so that I had to find the first three common multiples, otherwise, I wouldn't have known what to look up to. To be BTB, I could have made the drawing more interesting, eg, put in some more common multiples.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.