Tuesday 31 August 2021

Maths Challenge Cards

This is my Basic Facts Challenge Cards slide. I had to complete each slide, but I didn't complete the last one because it was too hard. I did try it a few times but got just too annoyed.

This wasn't too hard, except for the last slide. You just had to take a while. My favourite slide was slide number four. You had to use the numbers 1 to 9 and try to make a number close to 1500. I got 1495. To be BTB, Better Than Before, I could have added more of an explanation to each of my answers.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Miro,
    Nice work on these slides. I'm glad you gave them all a go, even when you got frustrated. I also liked how you added in your write up, what you think you could do to be BTB. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.