Monday 23 August 2021

Delta Questions

These are the five questions I would ask Jacinda Ardern and/or Ashley Bloomfield about Delta Outbreak if I ever got the chance. 

The hardest part about this was actually thinking about it and seeing what I would actually want to know. I don't really know much because I haven't really researched it. My favorite part about this was reading a few articles about it. They were cool because you could see what other people were doing, and see what you would do. To be BTB, Better Than Before, I could have added more colour or added research about the questions.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Miro,
    Great questions! One of these has been answered for you...now that 12-15 year old are being vaccinated. Do you think under 12s will be next?

    Mrs G

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs. G,
      Thanks for your comment. Yes! I can now get a vaccine. Maybe next year they will do it for people younger, maybe 10 and 11 next.

      Miro.

      Delete
  2. Great questions Miro. Yes, from a readers point of view the colours and all caps font can be hard to read...perhaps you could read up on what fonts are easiest to read?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ms. Oakley.
      Yes, I do agree. It is a bit hard to read. I was trying to get a font that kind of looked liked Covid, if you know what I mean. It think it's the colour of the font.
      Thanks for commenting,
      Miro.

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.