Saturday 26 December 2020

When you Trap a Tiger- Book review

This is my book report for the Summer Reading Challenge on 'When you Trap a Tiger'. I chose this book because it was one of the books from the Hokitika library, and it was new to me. It was also Korean-based. The book was sad to me in the end, and I cried a little. One of the things I really liked about the book was how relatable it was, and the Halmoni in the book is so like mine (-;. I will definitely read this book again and will recommend it to as many people as I can. 

My favorite bit was reading the book and seeing other people's opinions about it. It got a 4.2/5 on Goodreads. The hardest bit was writing why I liked the book in a non-cheesy or 'me' kind-of sentence. To be BTB, I could have added a bit more about the book and the Author, Tae Keller.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.