Wednesday 16 December 2020

Summer Patterns

This is my 3rd Summer Learning Journey activity. I had to do the things that the summer learning journey site said. 

My pattern represents the waves and ocean. I was going to do a fern pattern, but it turned out to be terrible. To me, when I think of NZ summer, I think of barbeques, beaches, Christmas, and my birthday. My favorite thing about summer is swimming in the sea and in our school pool. 

The hardest bit was making the background for the waves. Since I did it on Kleki, I made the background on a different layer so that the blue was behind the black. I wanted it to be a bit more gradient, but it didn't really work. My favorite part was looking at Maori wave patterns. To be BTB, I could have added more waves.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.