Saturday 5 December 2020

How to play Shark Attack!

This is my video on how to play Shark Attack. Shark Attack is a fun game that is a bit like Farmer Farmer, Run Chicken Run, and Seaweed Tag. I didn't want to talk in my video, so I just used words. I also didn't want any people because trying to record was hard. In the end, all I used was WeVideo, and some of my previous videos. To be BTB, I could have made it a bit more interesting. I added a bit of a quirk at the end, but when I actually made the video, it wasn't near Christmas, so in the end, I just postponed the video. 
I hope you learned how to play Shark Attack, and have a very merry Christmas!

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Ka mau te wehi Miro! Great video. Your instructions were very clear. Maybe next time you could also add a voice over for those children who cannot read as fast?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Farr! Thanks for your idea! I was going to do a voice over, but I wasn't very clear, so I thought that I might make the instructions less clear. Next time I make an instructional video, I will make sure to practise and do a voice over though.
      Thanks for your comment!
      Miro H.

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.