Tuesday 22 December 2020

Pigpen Cipher Slide (SLJ)

This is my pigpen cipher slide. I had to learn the code, then decipher the clue to the cave. After all that, I didn't know where the lion rock was, so I had to search for what it was. After I was totally sure I knew the code, I had to make my own clue to my favorite beach. I love this beach because I love swimming and playing in the river by it. Comment what you think the beach is.

The hardest bit was drawing the letters because I had to use a special drawing tool on the slide. My favorite bit was looking at my favorite beaches because they were all so much more pretty in photos than in real life. To be BTB, (Better Than Before), I could have added more information on the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.