Wednesday 13 May 2020

The Six Biomes

This is my biome slide about each and every one of the different biome. Each biome has a slide. My favorite biome is grasslands because there are lots of animals. The grasslands would probably be one of the more dangerous in terms of animals as well.
My favorite part of the activity was watching the video and answering the questions because it was fun. It was hard to find a background for the "Tropical rainforest" slide because I couldn't find a background that was actually the tropical rainforest. The first one I found was actually in New Zealand. To be BTB, I could have wrote some more facts about biomes.

2 comments:

  1. Ka pai Miro! Another great piece of work! What biome do we live in? Sometimes I wish I lived somewhere a little warmer but not if that meant I would get super cold winters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Farr! Thanks for your comment! We live in the deciduous forest biome because we have four seasons. Which biome would you like to live in? Thanks!

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.