Tuesday 6 July 2021

5 Ideal Careers

These are 5 of the ideal jobs I want for my career. They are number one to five, the higher the number, the more I want the job. I first had to watch a video about fantasy, ideal and realistic jobs. All of my jobs here are ideal, bordering on fantasy. ;w;

This was hard because I had to think of some other jobs other than singer and artist. Also, we didn't have too much time to get this finished, and I wanted to get on with some of my other art. >w<
To be BTB, Better Than Before, I could have added more pro's and con's to all of my chosen careers.

9. Singer

Pro’s: 

  • I would get to do what I like to do

  • I already have some experience singing

  • I would be backed up by my family

Cons: 

  • Hard to find paid work

  • Would probably need another part-time job

  • Would have to deal with criticism 


Why would it suit me? I already do some singing and I enjoy it.


What qualifications do you need? Preferably a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Music or Performing Arts.


8. Digital Artist

Pro’s:

  • I would be doing what I want to do

  • It would be easier because I already have a bit of experience drawing digitally


Cons:

  • Hard to get paid

  • Hard to get well known


Why would it suit me? I already do a lot of digital art and have a bit of experience. I also love drawing.


What qualifications do you need? It is preferred to have a bachelor’s degree in graphic design.


7. Animator

Pro’s:

  • I would be doing what I like

  • It wouldn’t be too pressuring

Cons:

  • Hard to find paid work

  • Hard to get hired and well known


Why would it suit me? I like drawing, and being an Animator would mean drawing.


What qualifications do you need? None, but it is preferred to have a bachelor’s degree in graphic design.


6. Animal Rescuer 

Pro’s:

  • I get to rescue animals

  • I can meet a lot of new people

Cons:

  • Not too well paid


Why would it suit me? I like caring for animals and would rather help people adopt them than help people sell them. I also want to help rescue animals.


What qualifications do you need? Level 1 Diploma in Work-based Animal Care, level 2 Diploma / Animal Care and Welfare Assistant (Level 2 Apprenticeship) Level 3 Diploma / Advanced Apprenticeship in Work-based Animal Care.


6. Teacher

Pro’s:

  • I can meet new people

  • Travel to new places

Cons:

  • Not too well paid


Why would it suit me? I like teaching, and I think I am helpful.


What qualifications do you need? A Graduate Diploma of Teaching, Postgraduate Diploma in Teaching and Learning, and a Master's degree in Teaching and Learning.


2 comments:

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.