Monday 22 February 2021

About Vanuatu

This year, our teacher is teaching us french. We had to look into french speaking countries then make an information slide about one. I chose Vanuatu because I went there two years ago for the summer holidays and I really enjoyed it. There are some really fun activities to do in Vanuatu. We went swimming with turtles, climbed and looked into Mt Yasur volcano, swam at Sulfur bay next to Imale village, made friends and chatted with the locals, rode in the back of a truck (many times), and more.

I enjoyed looking at pictures of Vanuatu because they reminded me of when I was there. The hardest part was finding good information. To be BTB, I could have added more info. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.