Tuesday 2 November 2021

Maths DLO

WALT: To present a DLO to the class teaching them how to do maths. 

This is my DLO (Digital Learning Object). I had to present it to the class with Lucy.

I chose to do short division because I already knew how to do it so it was easier to write about.

The hardest part was explaining it to the class because I don't like reading things out loud. My favourite part was choosing the backgrounds and the layout and when it was over. To be BTB, Better than Before, how to do division with a remainder.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Miro,
    This looks awesome and is very easy to understand! To be BTB (Better Than Before) I think we should have talked about remainders. What do you think?
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lucy. yeah, we definatly should of talked about remainders but oh well...

      Delete
    2. Hehe, yep! We can do that next time though

      Delete
    3. yup, if there is a next time lol. ps, DON'T REPLY!!!

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.