Tuesday 13 October 2020

About the Lake Ohau fires

 This is my Lake Ohau fires drawing. We did a quiz about what had happened on the news recently, and Lake Ohau was mentioned. After the quiz, we had to make a DLO (Digital Learning Object) about the Lake Ohau fires. You could do a video as well, but I chose to do this. We had to include the five "W's" into our DLO. 

I found getting some information, like when the fire was put out hard because none of the articles I visited told me the information I wanted. My favorite part was looking into the stories of the residents of Lake Ohau village because they were all different. I got most of my information from one story in particular. To be BTB, I could have made it more different than all the other times I have done a drawing, and put in macrons for the "O" in "Ohau".

1 comment:

  1. Ka rawe Miro! What an interesting article you have created. I like how you have explored the different stories of the people who live in the village. How do you think you would have felt being woken up that early because there was a fire coming to your house?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.