Thursday 15 October 2020

Character Descriptions

This is my character activity for my novel study book, 'My Brothers war'. I had to explain the two main characters traits, which was easy because the whole book is about their different traits. They have really similar traits because they are brothers.

My favorite part was reading through the book again a bit to see how similar their traits were because there were bits where the two brothers did some things really similarly. The hardest part was thinking of some words to describe their traits because even though I knew what they were like, I couldn't find a word for that particular thing/feeling. To be BTB, I could have added more words or described the activity better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.