Wednesday 21 October 2020

Alfred Nobel DLO

This is my interactive DLO (Digital Learning Object) about Alfred Nobel. We did a quiz about what had been on the news recently and the question about him was 'What did Alfred Nobel invent that made him famous?' and the answer was dynamite. After we finished the quiz, the teacher said that we had to make an interactive DLO about Nobel. We could make a video, a slide, or any of those other things. I chose to make a slide with links to each thing. We only had two blocks to finish this activity. If we made the best project/caption we got house-points.

My favorite part was finding out the fun facts because some of them were funny. I didn't have enough space for all of them though. The hardest part was getting it all done it time, so I may have made a spelling mistake. To be BTB (Better Than Before), I could have added more to the slide.

 

2 comments:

  1. Kei whea mai Miro, excellent mahi as always! I like how you went above and beyond and created both a slideshow to teach people about Alfred Nobel and a quiz to test their knowledge, great thinking! Maybe next time you could share a little but more about his life?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Farr! Thanks for the comment! I was wondering how I could add more information. The only thing I knew was his school, family, and where he lived, but I could have put them on as well. Did you know that he created a lab in his kitchen?

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.