Thursday 12 November 2020

Street Art in Christchurch

These are my questions and answers for our T-Shaped literacy article. For T-shaped literacy, we are reading and learning about street art. We were looking at an article about Christchurch street art. I learnt that after the earthquake, people wanted to fill in the gaps in their city and make it a more beautiful place to be. People painted to bring joy, and they also painted to emphasize how much everyone lost.

I enjoyed looking at the art because they were all so cool and they all had different stories behind them. The hardest part was answering so of the questions, because the article doesn't tell you exactly what the answer is. I had to bend the answers a little. To be BTB, (Better Than Before), I could have written more, and made it less confusing. I also could have added the article.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Miro its Tahu from Ahipara school i like your things about street art in Chrischurch but next time you could maybe slow down and do you work properly keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tahu. Thanks for your comment. What do you mean by slowing down? Do you think I could add a space in between each question? If yes, then that is a really good idea, and I'll make sure to do it next time I make a blog post with a Q and A on it. Thanks!

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.