Tuesday 10 November 2020

About Toi Moko, Maori Mummified Heads

This is my slide about the Toi Moko. We did the weekly quiz about what had been on the news recently. One of the questions was "What is New Zealand Billionaire Gabe Newell doing?". The options were 'Building a game park in Aukland,' 'Sending a gnome into space,' and 'Buying an island in Hawaii'. Guess what the answer was? Sending a gnome into space, and my group guessed it correct! 

My favorite part was doing the quiz. We were in our house color groups, and my house color, (Green), won the quiz with 14 points out of 20. The hardest part was making the slide creative and eyecatching, because a slide of mummified, tattooed heads is not pretty. To be BTB, I could have included all of the macrons on all the Maori words that needed them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.