Wednesday 6 May 2020

Jump Photos

This is my "extra for experts" work. I did the "Jump Photo's" activity. I took photos of Rewa jumping on our trampoline. Rewa was trying to look really, really happy. I think she succeeded. She always looks happy! I also have some photos of Bella jumping that I took a while ago on my camera. I will try to download them off my camera.
I enjoyed taking the photo's because photography is one of my hobbies. It wasn't hard to do much. To be BTB, I could have taken photos of Rewa in a funny position, eg, meditating.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Miro, Nice photos of Rewa, she looks like she's having great fun. I can see that you're very good at photography. I like how you always think how you could makes things BTB on your own. Well done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharonn. Thanks for your comment. I am trying to download some photos of Bella jumping off my camera. No success so far. :(

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.